Decarbonisation, net zero and energy security are set to be hotly debated topics in 2023 with biofuels taking centre stage in helping companies and governments meet their environmental goals.
Following on from the European Parliament’s recent target of 45% renewable energy consumption by 2030 and the European Union’s REPowerEU plan for energy independence, the biofuels sector is presented with an excellent opportunity to scale-up and show the world that biofuels still have a crucial role to play in today’s energy markets.
Watch our 2022 video
Some of the subjects that will be addressed:
- European and global biofuels markets and drivers
- How the EU’s Fit-for-55 package and REPower plan can benefit the biofuels sector
- Advanced biofuels – how far can the sector grow
- Updates on the latest policies and regulations affecting the industry
- How technology can improve performance and plant efficiencies
- Growth opportunities within the sustainable aviation and marine biofuels sectors
- How to choose the best feedstocks
- Unlocking the potential of biorefineries
- Plus much, much more over the two days of the conference.
New for 2023
We’ve listened to feedback and are pleased to announce that delegates will now have access to our bespoke software allowing them to see the full attendee list, profiles and have the ability to message other opted-in attendees prior to the event helping them to engage, network and conduct business before, during and post event.
Brought to you by Biofuels International, the leading international biofuels magazine, this year’s conference will be held in Brussels, Belgium and co-located with the International Biogas Congress & Expo as well as the renowned Biomass Congress & Expo, making this series of bio events our largest gathering yet of bio related companies, giving participants unrivalled coverage.
Previous attendees include: Shell, BP, Total, Petronas, REG Chevron, Boeing, Versalis, Neste, Argent Energy, Clariant, Goodfuels, Cargill, Equinor, MOL, ExxonMobil, Worley, Q8, Amazon, BASF, OMV, Braskem, CEPSA, Repsol, Lukoil, Technip, Varo Energy, Ecopetrol … plus hundreds more!
To join us as a sponsor, exhibitor or potential speaker please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 203 551 5751