Some of the subjects that will be addressed:
- European and global biofuels markets and drivers
- How the EU’s Fit-for-55 package and REPower plan can benefit the biofuels sector
- Advanced biofuels – how far can the sector grow
- Updates on the latest policies and regulations affecting the industry
- How technology can improve performance and plant efficiencies
- Growth opportunities within the sustainable aviation and marine biofuels sectors
- How to choose the best feedstocks
- Unlocking the potential of biorefineries
- Plus much, much more over the two days of the conference.
We’ve listened to feedback and are pleased to announce that delegates will still have access to our bespoke software allowing them to see the full attendee list, profiles and have the ability to message other opted-in attendees prior to the event helping them to engage, network and conduct business before, during and post event.
Brought to you by Biofuels International, the leading international biofuels magazine, this year’s conference will be held in Brussels, Belgium and co-located with the International Biogas Congress & Expo as well as the new for 2024 SAF Summit, making this series of bio events our largest gathering yet of bio related companies, giving participants unrivalled coverage.
Previous attendees include: Shell, BP, Total, Petronas, REG Chevron, Boeing, Versalis, Neste, Argent Energy, Clariant, Goodfuels, Cargill, Equinor, MOL, ExxonMobil, Worley, Q8, Amazon, BASF, OMV, Braskem, CEPSA, Repsol, Lukoil, Technip, Varo Energy, Ecopetrol … plus hundreds more!
To join us as a sponsor, exhibitor or potential speaker please contact email@example.com / +44 203 551 5751